2016年3月11日星期五

Review of 7800mAh EXTENDED New Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron

Gives My Laptop Computer Longer Battery Life
Review by Lewis A Edge Jr

This battery arrived well packaged and protected, fits my Dell Inspiron laptop computer perfectly, charges quickly and enables me to use my computer longer without an external power hookup. 
The Dell factory-installed battery that came with my computer more than three years ago had lost some of its capacity, so I was delighted to receive this one exchange for an honest evaluation and review. 
So far this battery is working flawlessly and has added nearly two hours to my computer's battery life compared with the battery it replaced. 
Since I've had this battery for only a few days, I'm not able to evaluate its long-term durability, but it does appear to be well-made.


7800mAh EXTENDED New Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron Laptop


(Buy it on Amazon.com)

没有评论:

发表评论